Wholesale phone cases: Today, there are more mobile devices than people in the world. That means you have a great opportunity to get your hands on a share of the growing smartphone accessories market. Phone covers and cases, in particular, are easy to get made/obtained and are popular with people wanting to customize or add extra features to the device they can’t part with. Building a business dedicated to selling your own phone covers and cases includes several advantages:
They are very easy to keep in stock and ship due to their very small sizes
- They are relatively inexpensive to make
- You can sell them both online, and offline at a kiosk
- Print on demand to get started with little risk, or buy in bulk for better margins.
With 44% of smartphone owners changing models every two years, each new phone model represents an opportunity to meet the needs of these consumers. But, as in any market with a low barrier to entry, there will be competition. Remember, however, that you only need a small share of this huge market to succeed.
Below is a guide that provides answers to all the common questions people have when starting a phone shells and cases business, such as:
- What types of phone shells and cases are out there?
- Where can I get designs for phone cases and shells?
- How can I find out which cases/hulls/designs will be popular?
- Where can I sell my phone cases and shells?
If you’re interested in making and selling plain phone cases in bulk, but don’t know where to start, you’ve come to the right place